Important updates due to COVID-19
For the health and safety of our donors and staff, we have implemented the following policies at all locations. We look forward to helping you donate blood safely.
- Donors and public-facing staff must wear a face mask when visiting Blood Bank of Hawaii.
- Donors will be asked to remove their masks during health screenings and identification checks.
- Donors must be healthy and will be pre-screened upon arrival.
- Social distancing and additional sanitizing measures are in place.
- Please make an appointment; walk-ins have been suspended in order to maintain a safe number of donors at any one time.
- We can only accommodate donors inside our facilities and mobile buses.
- All community-sponsored and neighbor island blood drives have been temporarily suspended.